- This event has passed.
Neighbourhood Network – Event Series IV
April 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Our Neighbourhood Network Event Series byilovefalsecreek.com is an opportunity for residents, businesses and community leaders to come together in a social setting to discuss each others passions and roles within our community. Speakers will range from local businesses, professionals, community associations, large community event organizers, city representatives and elected officials. Food, beverage and prizes from local businesses will be offered. We look forward to an energetic room with bringing all these false creek stakeholders together.
- Local business & community association representatives – Ex: Dragon Boat races, Spot Prawn Festival, Advisory Board for NE False Creek.
- Educational components. Every event will have a 5 minute Real Estate Investment segment and a 5 minute Local Professional presentation – lawyers, mortgage brokers, business owners etc.
- Neighbourhood Update on upcoming events & recent real estate activity.
- Sam Sullivan – MLA Vancouver – False Creek: Prior to being elected to the Legislative Assembly, Sam served as Mayor of Vancouver from 2006 to 2009 and as a Vancouver City Councillor from 1993 to 2005. He currently sits on the Select Standing Committee on Crown Corporations, the Select Standing Committee on Public Accounts and the Legislative Review Committee. Sam is excited to be part of our program and the opportunity to engage with his constituents of False Creek.
- SOLE FOOD – Street Farms: During the past seven years, Sole Food Street Farms―now North America’s largest urban farm project―has transformed acres of vacant and contaminated urban land into street farms that grow artisan-quality fruits and vegetables. By providing jobs, agricultural training, and inclusion in a community of farmers and food lovers, the Sole Food project has empowered dozens of individuals with limited resources who are managing addiction and chronic mental health problems.
- Shaun T. Carson – Investment Realtor, REMAX. Regional Manager –ilovefalsecreek.com: Shaun brings a new tip and insight to guests about Real Estate Investment weekly. From tenant screening to pre-sale pro’s and cons, your confidence moving forward with real estate as an investment improves with our dynamic host speaker.
We look forward to an energetic room with bringing all these false creek stakeholders together! RSVP Accordingly and Please Notify Us of Any Cancellations